Yes, indeed most of our orders have a minimum order.
Below we detail the minimum order depending on the type of product (type of mask):
. IIR2 Surgical Masks: 100 units
. Children's Surgical Mask: 100 units
. FFP2: 100 units
. NAN: 12 units
. Ear protector: 5 units
Make the order through our website and they will be sent by courier to the specified address.
- The Single Pack It is intended for use in households of 1-3 people.
- The Family Pack for medium and large families of 4-6 people.
- The Professional Pack It is designed so that companies can resume their activity taking all due precautions.
Shipping after buying in mascarillasbejar.shop
Currently our orders do not have a transport surcharge.
- Surgical Masks IIR2: Box of 50 units
- Children's Surgical Masks: Boxes of 25 units
- FFP2 masks: Boxes of 50 units
About the Béjar Masks product ...
The NAN300 mask has four layers:
- 1st layer 100% polyester to waterproof the mask. I know it creates a resistance to any droplets of water or dust.
- 2nd layer of nanofilament membrane that prevents the entry and exit of viruses and bacteria: The bacterial filtration efficiency is greater than 99,7%.
- 3rd layer = 80% polyamide + 20% ethanol. Thanks to it, the NAN300 offers a breathability far superior to the rest of the masks on the market.
- 4th 100% polypropylene = Extra protection + Comfort. It adds an additional barrier of protection and provides a feeling of comfort for those who wear it.
Always wash the mask in a washing machine with short, cold washes.
In no case should we wash the mask by rubbing since in this way, by creating friction, the nanofiber membrane could be damaged.
Yes. Our masks are better than hygienic because they are triple layer. In addition, our masks have a 99,7% filtration of germs and dust, increasing the efficacy and safety of our product.
No. And we explain it:
Surgical Masks: They offer a higher level of protection and, as their name suggests, they are the ones used in surgeries and other health procedures.
Hygienic masks: also known as "Barrier", are the ones that offer the least protection.
- Surgical Masks IIR2: UNE-EN14683: 2019 + AC, AEMPS License, ISO 13485 - ISO 9001 Standard and CE Declaration.
- FFP2 masks: UNE EN149-2001 + A1: 2009, CE Marking, ISO 9001 Standard and CE Declaration.
- NAN: UNE-EN14683: 2019 + AC, Aquimisa Certificate and ISO 9001 Standard
Yes, we have just added them to our catalog. You can find all the detailed information on our website.
Yes. All prices show the VAT included.
VAT is only exempt for Public Organizations, NGOs and clinics.
Within the market of surgical masks There is a great variety based mainly on the quality of its raw material
We have incorporated into our product quality fabrics that do not generate irritability or give a feeling of heaviness. The length of the rubber bands is ideal so as not to cause pain in our ears due to continued use. Our filter is of a high quality and allows us to obtain a filtration efficiency of 99.7%.
These and other aspects are what make the difference between our products and similar ones on the market.
All our masks are designed to protect the user from Covid-19.
Each of them has certain characteristics and based on personal, family and professional needs, you have to choose one or the other.
- Surgical: protect from the inside out.
- FFP2: protect both from the inside out and from the outside in.
- NAN: it is a surgical mask that protects from the inside out and allows its reuse.
Yes, it is mandatory and we are all legally to use it.
To illustrate our answer We cite the website of the Presidency of the Government.
In it they explain its use and emphasize its obligation in:
- Public roads or outdoor spaces.
- Closed spaces.
- Passenger transport.
The masks should be changed daily every 4-6 hours and / or when they get wet.
This works for both surgical masks and FFP2s.
As soon as the mask is damp, replace it with a clean, dry one.
If masks are used, it is essential to use and dispose of them properly to prevent them from being ineffective and their incorrect use increasing the risk of contagion.
Yes of course.
The masks avoid the risk of contagion with other people.
The mask is the only effective tool available at this time to avoid contagion, as long as they are of the surgical or FFP2 model.
A person can get COVID-19 from contact with someone who is infected with the virus.
The disease can spread from person to person through droplets from the nose or mouth that are thrown out when an infected person coughs or exhales.
These droplets fall on objects and surfaces around the person, so other people can get COVID-19 if they touch these objects or surfaces and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth.
They can also be spread by inhaling droplets that a person with COVID-19 has spread by coughing or exhaling.
For all this, it is important to stay more than 1 meter (3 feet) away from a person who is sick.