- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns the This website (hereinafter, the Web) is MAHUPA 1941, SL, domiciled in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), with CIF number: B-88452693 registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry in volume 39554, book 0, section 8 , sheet M702162, (hereinafter, MAHUPA).
- USERS: Access and / or use of the MAHUPA portals attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Web. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
(i) use this website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders;
(ii) not to place any fraudulent or false order. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities;
(iii) provide us with your email, postal address and / or other contact details truthfully and accurately. Likewise, you agree that we may use this information to contact you if necessary.
The proper use of the contents and services that MAHUPA offers through the Web makes the USER undertake not to use them for
(i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights;
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MAHUPA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. MAHUPA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through any participation tool.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: MAHUPA by itself or as assignee is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MAHUPA or its licensors. All rights reserved. You acknowledge and consent that all copyright, registered trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or content that are provided as part of the website correspond at all times to us or to those who granted us a license for its use. You may use such material only in the way that we or those who have granted us a license to use it expressly authorize it. This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy the information about your order or Contact details.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: It is understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that (i) they conform to the description made by us and have the qualities that we have presented on this website; (ii) are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily used; and (iii) present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type that are reasonably expected. In this sense, if any of the products is not in accordance with the contract, you must bring it to our knowledge through any of the means of communication provided for this purpose.
MAHUPA is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
MODIFICATIONS: MAHUPA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web without prior notice, without being retroactive, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on the Web.
If you do not agree with the changes made, we recommend that you do not use our website.
- LINKS: In the event that our website contains links to other websites and third-party materials, these links are provided for informational purposes only, without our having any control over the content of said websites or materials. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss arising from its use.
- EXCLUSION RIGHT: MAHUPA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: MAHUPA will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the Web, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MAHUPA may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as it appears here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.