Reusable masks thanks to the Nanotecnology implemented. Filters built with a membrane 100% PTFE NANOFIBRE.
It is a highly protective product that is made up of a nanofiber: a network of nanofilaments that act as a barrier against bacteria and viruses.
- Reusable 5 washed preserving 100% of the properties.
- The first layer is 100% polyester, offers waterproofing and is splash resistant.
- The second layer is a nanofilament membrane that prevents the entry or exit of viruses and bacteria.
- The third layer is composed of 80% polyamide and 20% elastane, offers a high breathability, superior to traditional masks.
- These materials also exhibit a extraordinary resistance to many types of media such as: pollen, dust, oil, alcohol, and UV rays.
|Outer layer||100% Polypropylene|
|Filter||100% Nanofiber BFE|
|Inner Layer||80% polyamide 20% ethanol|
|Wire||Plastic coated Cal. 24|
70% polyester 30% elastomer - 3mm (thickness)
- Size: 173 92 cm x
- It does not give off particles and is resistant to humidity from the respiratory air flow.
- Made with 100% PTFE Nanofiber filter material.
- Free of latex, silicone and PVC.
- Hypoallergenic material, free of toxic ingredients and harmful odors.
- Fastening system with resistant elastic bands.
- The inner layer with a bacterial filtration efficiency of 99% + 1% (standard deviation.)
- Breathability: 34 Pa / cm2 + 1 Pa / cm2 (standard deviation.)
- Splash resistance: 24 from 32 to 16kPa
- Microbial cleaning: 9 cfu / g